Health services in Turkey is much more economical compared to other developed European countries. It has a distinct cost advantage.
• Turkey attaches great importance to all kinds of health tourists from abroad and is determined to provide assurance about safe travel.
• Turkey has a national airline, Turkish Airlines, that provides access from the most flight destinations in the world. Turkey is very easy to fly.
• The clinics and hospitals in Turkey are modern and well-equipped in terms of technological infrastructure at a level that can compete with Europe. The most advanced equipment and the latest treatment methods in the field are applied.
• Turkey is the regional leader in the infrastructure of Training and Research Hospitals.
• Turkey has the highest number of health facilities in Europe with JCI accreditation.
• There is a nice climate over 4 seasons in Turkey.
• Advanced quality healthcare, accommodation, and hospitality services are offered.
• Turkey has a lot of senior doctors who specialise in their field and health system and qualified medical staff is available in the country.
• Health services in Turkey is much more economical compared to other developed European countries. It has a significant cost advantage.